I am currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at the School of Computer Science, University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia.
I obtained my Ph.D. Degree from Northeastern University, China at 2018 under the supervision of Prof. Xiaochun Yang. From 2017 to 2018, I was a joint-training Ph.D. student of UNSW. After graduation, I have been working at UNSW as a Postdoctoral Fellow under the supervision of Prof. Wei Wang.
My research interests are NLP, Text Mining, and related applications.
- I have two papers been accepted by AAAI2021 main technical track.
- I was invited to serve as PC for ICLR2021.
- I was invited to serve as PC for AAAI2021.
- I was awarded ACM SIGMOD China Doctoral Dissertation Award (Rank the first among the only two awardees China-wide)
- I was invited to serve as PC for ICML2020.
- I have four papers been accepted by AAAI2020 main technical track.
- I was invited to serve as PC for AAAI2020.